Actress Vijayalakshmi High on ‘Rendavathu Padam’! | vijayalakshmi Actress Vijayalakshmi is on Cloud Nine! Yes, the actress has finally got the role the one she always wanted to play in a film.

vijayalakshmi
Actress Vijayalakshmi is on Cloud Nine! Yes, the actress has finally got the role the one she always wanted to play in a film. The slim star, who gave impressive performances in Venkat Prabhu’s ‘Chennai 600028’ and Mysskin’s ‘Anjathe’ is currently acting in ‘Tamilpadam’ fame director Amudhan’s second venture ‘Rendavathu Padam’.
“I’m playing a role in the film that I was always dreaming of. We have already started our second schedule of the shoot and I’m having a whale of time as it is just always fun I feel and never felt that I was working. Yes, the character that I play and the unit, especially the lead actors, Vimal, Arvind Akash and Richard, making me laughing all the time in the sets with their pranks and funny acts,” says the actress.
‘Rendavathu Padam’ has Vimal, Arvind Akash, Richard and Vijaylakshmi in the lead and the film is produced by Screen Crafts Entertainment. Music is by Kannan and camera is handled by Vijay Ulaganathan. The film will have their shoot in Chennai, Hyderabad, Pondicherry, Thailand and Malaysia. This full-length comedy film will be released in mid-2012.